If you engage in water sports or spend time in or on the sea (boat trips included), the safety of yourself, your friends and family is vital! Techniques learnt in this program will keep you calm and in control ensuring your sea experience is an enjoyable and safe one. Lessons are conducted in calm, shallow water where you can stand.
What will I learn
- How to tread water
- How to conserve heat and energy with correct body positioning
- Practise the HELP and huddle positions
- How to signal for help
- How to stay calm and in control while waiting for rescue
What to bring
- Swimwear you are comfortable in (can be any combination of swimmers, t shirt and shorts, rash guard and long tights)
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Drinking water
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay Beach or other beach by arrangement
When does this program run?
- April to November
- By appointment : your program is catered exclusively for you.
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
Do I need any previous experience?
- No previous experience is required.
What if I can’t swim?
- All our programs are designed with non swimmers in mind, it’s our speciality! Our approach is one of patience and kind support, which is why our programs are tailored to your individual needs. Your safety and security is of utmost importance and is assured at all times.
- All lessons are conducted in calm, shallow water. You will be able to see and touch the bottom at all times and always have the full support of your expert coach.
Do you offer group classes?
- Yes. Our programs can be catered to suit the needs of your particular group, no matter the age or skill level. Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Still have questions?
- Feel free to contact us anytime.