Learn this essential life skill! Float with ease and feel safe in the sea by calming your breath, your body and your mind for a peaceful, relaxing experience. Learning to float will keep you calm and safe and is the essential first step in learning to swim.
What will I learn?
- How to relax in the water by floating effortlessly
- Correct head and body position to conserve energy and reduce fatigue
- How to remain afloat and prevent that sinking feeling
- Why floating is an essential survival skill
What to bring?
- Swimwear you are comfortable in (can be any combination of swimmers, T-shirt, shorts, rash guard and/or long tights)
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Drinking water
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay or other beach by arrangement
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
What if I can’t swim?
- All our programs are designed with non-swimmers in mind, it’s our speciality! Our approach is one of patience and kind support, which is why our programs are tailored to your individual needs. Your safety and security are assured at all times