For children who can swim but would like to feel more comfortable and confident in the sea so they can have fun while staying safe. Learn the very important differences between swimming in the sea and swimming in a pool.
What will I learn
- This is an in water experience for children who have some experience swimming in the sea
- Learn the very important differences between swimming in a pool and swimming in the sea
- Where to enter and exit the water safely
- Where did that wave come from and how can I stay safe when a wave comes
When does this program run?
- April to November
- By appointment, please contact us to book
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay
- We also offer excursions to other beaches on Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Ma On Shan. Please contact us to arrange a meeting point that is convenient for you.
Do you offer group class?
- Yes. Our programs can be catered to suit the needs of your particular group, no matter the age or skill level. Please contact us and we will be happy to help
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
Do I need any previous experience?
- No previous experience is required