Explore the sandy and rocky shores to learn about our amazing marine biodiversity. Did you know Hong Kong has more than 6000 recorded marine species? Let’s go on a treasure hunt to see how many we can find and stamp your personalised booklet to record your fun adventure.
What will I learn
- Kids love to explore! This program is an educational beach treasure hunt
- Identify Hong Kong marine life of rocky and sandy shores
- Stamp your personalised booklet to record what you found and take the booklet home to as a wonderful memory
- Which areas of the beach are safe to explore and which areas are best avoided
- Tips on how to best protect our precious marine environment
- How to safely interact with marine creatures
What to bring?
- Shoes suitable for walking on sand and paddling in the shallows
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Drinking water
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
When does this program run?
- All year round
- By appointment, please contact us to book
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay
- We also offer excursions to other beaches on Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung or Clearwater Bay and Ma On Shan
- Please contact us to arrange a meeting point that is convenient for you
Do you offer group classes?
- Yes. Our programs can be catered to suit the needs of your particular group, no matter the age or skill level
- Please contact us and we will be happy to help
Do I need any previous experience?
- No previous experience is required