Introducing children to the sea in a playful, fun and patient way ensures they will be confident, happy, healthy kids and develop a positive connection with the sea.
What will I learn
- This is an in water experience for children who are new to the ocean
- Flotation devices and toys are used to introduce children to the sea in a patient and playful way
- After their experience, they will feel much more comfortable, relaxed and safe in the sea
When does this program run
- April to November
- By appointment, please contact us to book
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay
- We also offer excursions to other beaches on Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Ma On Shan. Please contact us to arrange a meeting point that is convenient for you.
Do you offer group class?
- Yes. Our programs can be catered to suit the needs of your particular group, no matter the age or skill level. Please contact us and we will be happy to help
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
Do I need any previous experience?
- No previous experience is required
This class was an absolute breakthrough for my son. He had always been very scared of the ocean but after Kerri's class, he didn't want to get out!. I am so thankful he now feels happy and safe in the ocean. He had such a wonderful time, we even saw quite a few little fish!