For certified divers who want to feel more relaxed, confident and in control while diving. Make your diving experience so much more enjoyable by refining your skills and advancing your knowledge with patient and supportive guidance
What will I learn
- For certified divers who would like to improve or refresh their skills.
- If you would like to feel more relaxed and confident during diving, reduce your air consumption or improve your buoyancy, then this course is for you!
- You may choose any of the following skills or we can cater the program just for you
- how to have super accurate buoyancy to improve photography skills, stop that underwater sandstorm and protect precious marine life
- decrease air consumption so you can dive longer
- reduce fatigue and headaches while diving
- reduce anxiety before and during your dive
- monitor your dive performance to gauge your air consumption, depth control and fatigue
What to bring?
- Full length wetsuit (min 3mm if you feel the cold easily)
- Mask, fins and booties
- BCD and regulator (these can be provided on request)
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Drinking water
What is provided?
- Tank for single dive
- Weight belt and weights
Where do we meet?
- Little Palm Beach in Clearwater Bay
What is the duration?
- Dive time is 45 mins
- Allow minimum 45 mins additional shore time for preparation and briefing
- Session time can be extended
I haven’t dived for a long time, is that ok?
- Yes! This program is ideal for you. One on one instruction ensures you feel comfortable and safe throughout your experience. You will feel your confidence increase and more relaxed at the end of this program
What if I can’t swim?
- All our programs are designed with non-swimmers in mind, it’s our speciality! Our approach is one of patience and kind support, which is why our programs are tailored to your individual needs. Your safety and security are assured at all times.
I learnt so much while diving with Kerri! Her experience and guidance were invaluable. I feel much more confident underwater after our lesson thanks to her very professional and calm approach. Thank you!