Make your snorkeling experience safe, comfortable and relaxing by having an expert guide teach you how to keep your mask clear, your body relaxed and your breathing easy.
What will I learn
- Level 1
- How to fit a mask and snorkel for maximum comfort
- How to stop water entering your mask and snorkel
- How to stop your mask fogging
- Optimal body position to conserve energy and snorkel with ease
- How to make friends with fish and coral
- Level 2
- How to clear your mask and snorkel while still swimming and breathing with ease
- Optimal kick pattern to conserve energy
- Why you should only use your legs to move when snorkeling
- How snorkeling can improve your swimming by focusing on optimal head and body position, while breathing with ease
- Level 3
- Optimal body and head position for the perfect duck dive
- Special precautions in low visibility water
- How to eliminate ear pain or discomfort
- How to clear your snorkel of water after duck diving
What to bring?
- Swimwear you are comfortable in (can be any combination of swimmers, T-shirt and shorts, rash guard and long tights)
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Drinking water
Where do we meet?
- Repulse Bay or other beach by arrangement
When does this program run?
- April to November
- By appointment, please contact us to book
What is the duration?
- 60 mins
- Session time can be extended
Do you offer group classes?
- Yes. Our programs can be catered to suit the needs of your particular group, no matter the age or skill level.
- Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
What if I can’t swim?
- All our programs are designed with non-swimmers in mind, it’s our speciality! Our approach is one of patience and kind support, which is why our programs are tailored to your individual needs. Your safety and security is assured at all times.
What will I see?
- Fish! No matter where you snorkel in Hong Kong, there are always kind and curious little fishy friends who are looking forward to meeting you
Still have questions?
- Please contact us anytime
What a great experience! This course helped my kids and I to feel comfortable with our new snorkeling equipment. It was frustrating not knowing why our masks kept filling up and why we kept getting water in our snorkel. After Kerri's patient instruction, we can all clear our masks and breathe easily, so much more relaxing!! Highly recommend this course for newbie snorkelers