There’s so much to see under the sea! Hong Kong has greater coral diversity than the entire Caribbean and more than 1000 species of fish. Let’s go on an adventure and explore this amazing undersea world
What will I learn?
- This is a snorkeling excursion to discover Hong Kong’s beautiful and diverse marine life. We take a boat to an island off the coast of Sai Kung, arrive on a white sandy beach and spend half a day on an underwater treasure hunt
When does this program run?
- April to November
What to bring?
- Swimwear you are comfortable in (can be any combination of swimmers, t shirt and shorts, rash guard and long tights)
- Sun protection (hat and suncream)
- Mask and snorkel (can be provided on request)
- Drinking water
Where do we meet?
- Sai Kung Public Pier
What is the duration?
- 3 hours
- Morning or afternoon departure depending on tide conditions
What will I see?
- Fish! No matter where you snorkel in Hong Kong, there are always kind and curious little fishy friends who are looking forward to meeting you
- Coral! Hong Kong has greater coral diversity than the entire Caribbean Sea
What is the cost?
- Please enquire
What if I can’t swim?
- All our programs are designed with non swimmers in mind, it’s our speciality! Our approach is one of patience and kind support, which is why our programs are tailored to your individual needs. Your safety and security is assured at all times.
Wow! I've never seen so much coral and variety of sea life anywhere in Hong Kong! Thank you Kerri for taking us to this awesome spot. This trip was well organised, easy and safe with stunning scenery both above and below water. Fantastic day out! Highly recommended